- Admission procedure is based on Mental Health Act, 1986. Admissions are done from short term to long term on voluntary basis. Informed consent of client, his / her parents or guardian is necessary.
- Referring letter from a Psychiatrist and Physician is mandatory at the time of admission.
- At the time of admission, thorough assessment is done by the doctors and the counselors on the basis of the history given by the client and his / her relatives.
- On admission it is mandatory for the relatives to take the counselors number. They can communicate with the concerned counselor twice a week to get regular updates on the clients well being and development.
- Relatives of the client have to get his / her personal belongings, requirement and general medicines [if needed], 2 photographs and a photocopy of Id proof of the patient at the time of admission and hand them over to the Nurse through the concerned counselor.
- One has to pay security deposit amount, monthly fees, medicine charges and personal expenses at the time of the admission. [Security deposit is refundable at the time of discharge]
Fees structure starts from
12,000/- is a fixed amount and it includes the following facilities and services:
- Food (Breakfast, lunch , dinner and 3 times tea)
- Counseling (Individual and family counseling)
- Day Care: group therapy, routine management, personal hygiene supervision, Yoga- Art and Play therapy, Music – Dance therapy, Meditation and Spiritual techniques, Vocational training Etc.
- Sister’s fee.
- Laundry service.
3,000/- is a variable amount depending upon each patient’s expenses and it includes the following:
- Psychiatric consultation.
- Psychiatric medication.
- General consultation if any.
- General medicines if any.
- Pathological Test, Fees, X-ray, MRI, CT Scan etc if done.
- All personal expenditure such as soaps, toothbrush, oil or any personal articles provide.
- Any eatables or a special diet given other than common food provide.
- Special Attendant.
- Any other expenses if required.
Similar details are applicable for all other fees structure according to different wards.
List of requirements
Rules and Regulations