- M.B.B.S from B.J.Medical Collage & Sasoon Hospital, Pune ( 1989)
- M.D from B.J.Medical Collage & Sasoon Hospital, Pune ( 1993)
Founder and Chief Medical Director at
- Nityanand Rehabilitation & Residential Mental Healthcare Cenre (NRC) located at Katraj, Pune
- Nityanand Institute And Medical Sciences (NIMS) located at Pachane Gaon
NRC is a 120 bed indoor facility and Outpatients (OPD) for chronic mental illesses and substance abuse. NIMS is a 120 bed care centre located at 20 acre tranquil green land which provides after care and rehabilitative services .
Dr Dalaya is also a visiting consultant and worked as consulting psychiatrists at Sancheti Institute of Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, Pune , Pune Hospital and Ruby Hall clinic for over 6 years. Prior to this he was a Honorary professor in for the dept of Psychiatry at Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical college for 5 years.
Roles and responsibilites
- Supervising medicine and psychosocial management taking place for patients.
- Directing work of all depts, like clinical, admin etc.
- Conducting awareness and educational programs for caregivers, patient
- Conducting sessions related to stress management, De- addiction etc for general public as well as corporates.
- He is leading consulting psychiatrist in pune since 20 years
He is a member and held key posts in several associations such as
- Indian Psychiatric Society
- Indian Psychiatry Society State (IAPP) ,
- Indian Association of Practicing. ( Maharashtra) and
- He is Current President of Pune Psychiatric Association
He is organizer of key events such as
- IAPP 2007 Maharashtra State Inaugural Conference,
- ANCIPS All India National Conference 2014
- Indian Association of Private Psychiatrists Maharashtra (IAPP) 2014
- IPS West Zone Conference at Amby Valley City 2015
He has been awarded :
- Appreciation Award – Presented by Indian Psychiatric Society for pioneering Work in Psychiatric Rehabilitation. 1st October 2005 Mumbai.
- Karve Institute of Social Services award 2013