- Completed MBBS from Topiwala National Medical College and Nair Hospital Mumbai
- Post-graduation Diploma In Psychological Medicine from Mumbai.
Total of 8 years of experience in mental health profession as a psychiatrist.
- Presently working as consulting psychiatrist, in Nityanand Rehabilitation Centre, Sterling Hospital and Healthbox Clinic in Pune. Also,working with preschool as a child psychiatrist.
- Previously worked as psychiatrist in Sasson Hospital,Pune. Sion Hospital, Mumbai. KEM Hospital Mumbai, KB Bhabha Hospital Bandra, KEM Hospital Pune.
- Worked as consulting psychiatrist and Deaddiction Centre,with Ministry of Health, Maldives.
Roles and responsibilities
She focuses on children, adolescent and youth. Specific areas such as Deaddiction treatment , counselling, conducting group sessions, REBT therapy.
- Registered member of Medical Council of India and Member of Indian Psychiatric Society.
- Participated in National Drug Policy paper & presentation regarding the National Drug Policy for Narcotics Control Board,Maldives.
- Conducted WHO Research work project on Feasibility Acceptability and perceived clinical utility of Cultural Formulation Interview-Field Trials for the DSM-5 Task Force for which paper presentation was done in Annual National Conference of Indian Psychiatric Society NIMHANS Bangalore and article was published in Indian Journal of Psychiatry.
- Trained in REBT
- Participated in MASS Swiss TPH Project-Pune workshop and various other workshops on psychology and therapies. Participated in Psychiatry camps for Mumbai Police and several other social activities
- Conducted workshops for stress, anger management , lectures in schools in engineering and medical colleges.